Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hillsdale Cottage

Here is the latest in my "Affordable Homes" series.  Hillsdale Cottage is modeled after my Grandma's house and has plenty of room for a growing family.  I even left room on the side of the lot to expand the house if you need more space and are feeling adventurous. ( it is a very simple design to expand..if you need specifics, drop me a line and I will show you how.)



Hillsdale Cottage includes:

3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms ( 1 ensuite)
Large open plan living/dining area



$39k on 20x30 lot
No CC

Find it in the Sims 4 Gallery under my Origin user name: ruthless_kk








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.